New year, new box. This year marks the first year of my subscription to Nuoobox. It has been a year (almost) discovering new brands and products. I’m really thankful of the fact that I came to know this Nuoobox, it has helped me grow m knowledge in organic and ethical skincare and in line with that, to start off the year, they have sent me products that will help renew/boost my skin back to health.
- Nakd | Berry Bliss – Nakd is an English brand of healthy snacks made of 100% natural ingredients. I’m not fond of eating cereals the typical way, meaning in a bowl with some milk added into it, but I do love cereal bars. Of course this brand is new to me so I have no idea what their snacks are like, what’s more – well they are not wildly sold here in France so I’m quite curious about the taste …
- FiiLit | Cyclades – is an authentic take on perfume. I have received a sample size of their perfume in my October unboxing last year, though I don’t personally wear this kind of scent, without a doubt this will please to men.
- Boho Green Makeup Mascara – I’m quite familiar with this brand, so I’m pretty sure this is their full size mascara. I actually owned for a full year, their compact mineral powder which I had no complaints. I also currently own one of their blushes in shade “coral” which I use for work from my time to time. As you can see, I like this brand, however this mascara is not going to cut it. I find it too liquid-y and personally I just can’t see me purchasing this for myself.
- Skin Tonic | Lip balm – is another brand that I have already discovered before, and one of many English brands. There are four flavors on their lip balm line and I received the very basic one. The first thing that struck me upon seeing this product is its shape. At first, I thought it was not very practical on application but I was wrong because when I thought more of its unusual shape it makes perfect sense, this way it’s easier to apply on the lips.
- Argiletz | White clay mask – I suppose this brand is French which I have never heard of. This product is of course a sample size but the full size one is quite affordable at €3.85 for 150g.
- Dr Botanicals | Pomegranate Regenerating Sleeping Mask – I absolutely love this packaging! It’s also the first time I have received a product from this brand. I looked up their website and saw some promising products. If this facial mask do wonders on my skin, I just might try purchasing for some full size products to test. This little one costs £14.90 by the way, for 30ml.
So that’s for this month’s products, in a way I think I’ve received all products in full size which is fine by me. So far, my favorite one are the lip balm from Skin and Tonic and maybe the facial mask from Dr Botanicals.