Lately I’ve been on a makeup shopping spree — it’s not even finish yet (I’m not sure if it will end ..). Anyway, I wasn’t planning on purchasing my wishlist just yet but since this year I will be attending a Halloween party, I needed makeup stuff for that — and that’s my alibi for making this haul…
In one of my previous posts, I’ve already been talking about this brand : Makeup Revolution. Actually this brand is just one of the many brands that TAM Beauty is managing : IHeartMakeup, Freedom, DGJ Organics, Face B4, Colourless (Hair Color Remover), Colour On, Katie Price.
For professional products, these brands offer them at a very affordable price (it”s insane!) plus they are cruelty free (another good news) .
What was in my cart
- Makeup Revolution Ghost Powder
- Freedom Makeup SFX Ghost Whitener
- Makeup Revolution 32 shades Flawless Matte Palette
- Makeup Revolution Amazing Volume Mascara
- Makeup Revolution The One Highlight Stick
- Makeup Revolution The One Contour Stick
- Makeup Revolution Brow Arch Enhancing Stick
- Makeup Revolution Pro F105 Contour Brush
I’m so thrilled that I finally got my hands on a matte palette, and I can’t really wait to try it out. I’ve used some of the stuff I bought like the mascara which I really love but I can’t really say whether it’s one of my faves. There’s the contour brush, which has a very good feel on your skin, it glides perfectly when you’re contouring your cheeks .. the rest of them? Well I’ll be talking about them in my future posts.
How about you? Have you bought makeup recently?