It has been a while since my last post, on this blog anyway. I have been posting my Nuoobox unboxing on the French version of my blog since it’s a subscription box exclusive here in France. However, if I like some products from it (which is usually the case) I will make sure to make a product review. Feel free to head over to my french blog if you wish to.
Today’s post will be about my current moisturizing cream from Sanoflore, are you familiar with this brand? It’s a French cosmetics organic brand which uses up to 99% of natural ingredients in their products. Here’s a list of their main ingredients if you want to check them out. They have a variety of products ranging from deodorants to facial products, if you decide to sign up, they will ask you different questions to determine which products suit you best.
My moisturizing cream : Baume de rosée
It has been some time now since I bought this cream, around the October last year I guess. It’s half full ever since I started using it as night cream (or day cream whenever I feel like I have a need for more hydration). The scent from the bottle is not too overpowering, the texture is just perfect, it’s just what you would expect from a moisturizing cream : not too liquid but with a certain consistency – and I can live with that. Now let’s talk about the pros and cons shall we ?
- Packaging – yes, I know it’s the theme color of my blog and I admit that I chose this product because of it, aside from that the packaging is not to be set aside.
- Container – I like that it comes in a glass container pot, not plastic.
- Scent – sweet and floral scent as its name suggests.
- Effect – it really regenerates your skin as the products claims, definitely an effective night cream
- Price – for less than €30, you get a lot out of it, I say it’s a good value for your cash.
- Hygienic purposes – a spatula with this cream was not too much to ask for …
- Scent – as much as I love smelling the product from its container, I have to say, I smell alcohol when I apply it on my skin, although, it’s supposed to not have any synthetic alcohol in it …
I love this cream because it’s not too expensive and it’s really worth your money, although I may have some issues about it, it’s not that bad. Whether it’s the perfect cream for me? I still can’t say. There are tons of products for me to still try out and this is just one of them. One thing is clear though, I definitely recommend this to you guys, feel free to ask for advice from Sanaflore’s team to help you choose the right product for you, they’re on Instagram by the way.