Hello lovelies! I hope your week is doing you good, today’s post is going to be a quick one. I will be sharing with you what I use coconut oil for. Coconut oil is so versatile, you can use it for everything, literally– for cooking, mouthwash because it’s antibacterial, moisturizer and other tens on the list. It’s good to know that this nature-friendly product could save you in times of budgetary problems.
- Hair mask – for a long time I’ve been using it as hair mask, so if you have dry hair think of this as an alternative to expensive masks.
- Skin moisturizer – I use it as a substitute for my body lotion and facial moisturizer. After waxing, it’s what I use instead of body lotion, because as I said it’s antibacterial and has soothing properties, it’s good for appeasing redness spots after waxing.
- Massage oil
- Lip balm
- Exfoliator – yes, like olive oil, coconut oil is an excellent base for your homemade body scrub.
- Makeup Brush Cleaner – refer to my DIY Brush Cleaner for the recipe!
- Makeup Remover – why look for makeup removers with alcohol in them? Coconut oil has your back lovelies, and it really does it job and at the same time hydrating your skin after long-term use of makeup.
There it is! How have you been using Coconut Oil?