I’m quite lazy when it comes to following instructions in recipes or even making one as I like cooking instinctively, so this is the first time that I am actually putting an effort to it.
Servings : 5 (may vary whether you’re a light eater or really hungry)
(cook with organic ingredients if possible, it’s good for your body)
- 500g pasta (of your choosing)
- 30g pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup olive oil
- 7 tsp basil paste (organic or freshly made for best result)
- 130g diced feta
- Himalayan salt & pepper
- basil herbs (for the topping)
- Cook pasta with 2 tbsp of olive oil in the boiling water(I think everyone knows how to do that ), strain to remove water
- Preheat oven at 200°C for 5 mins
- In a a big salad bowl, put cooked pasta then add basil paste, the rest of olive oil, salt & pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour first layer of pasta mix into a glass tray, add pumpkin seeds on top, continue this until you put everything. Lastly top it with diced feta and basil herbs.
- Put in the oven for 5 mins. Serve while it’s hot and enjoy !
Not sure if I did this right, but if there’s anything, you can always contact me.